Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The Journey Begins!

Today was the first class... It was VERY scary the amount of work that is going to be going into this class. I don't know if I didn't understand what this class was supposed to be (teaching social studies) or it was changed. I thought this class was just about teaching children social studies and not so much about using technology in the class. I love the idea of using technology in the classroom but it should just be a "side note" in this class because not every school has the funds to have technology in every class. I am really overwhelmed with the amount of work assigned. I understand that this is a Masters class but most of us have other things that are more important then doing homework all the time. I hope I am wrong about this class and it will be better then it looks.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment